Attention Singapore Business Owners On The Prowl For Web Design & Development
“REVEALED! Your Website Design MUST Have These 5 Components To Be Successful In 2017, 2018, 2019 And Beyond…”
Website design is not just about design, it’s also about functionality and more importantly converting people who browse into people who take action.
Whether that action is a purchase, subscribing to your upcoming seminar, being more informed about your products/services or requesting more information by filling in a form.
Or… buying from your company and not the competition…
What you are about to read are the 5 essential components of a successful website (be it in Singapore, Australia, UK or elsewhere)…
Website Design Component #1: Lightning Quick Load Speed
Your website needs to load quickly, grab the attention of your visitors and convince them to do business with you immediately.
Fail, and you’ll RISK losing out to the competition.
Here are 3 eyebrow raising proofs pointing to the importance of page speed…
- Proof #1: Google loves websites which are fast. Here’s a direct quote from Google “speeding up websites is important — not just to site owners, but to all Internet users“. Source: Google, “Using Site Speed In Web Search Ranking”.
- Proof #2: Amazon.com found that for every 100ms of latency, it suffered a drop in sales by approximately $500 million. Source: Greg Linden, “Make Data Useful”.
- Proof #3: Research published by Akamai and Gomez.com shows that almost half of online visitors expect websites to load in 2 seconds. Worse yet, people tend to abandon websites which take longer than 3 seconds to load.
Website Design Component #2: Utilize The Best CMS
Imagine – It’s 11:56 pm on a Saturday night, no one is available to help you make urgent changes to your site. It’s at this critical moment in time when a robust Content Management System (CMS) comes into play.
With a CMS like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal integrated into the backbone of your website, you can make content edits anytime you want. There is no need to understand coding, programming or any other technical knowledge.
Updates happen quickly, which means your website has “up to the minute” relevance in your industry.
Website Design Component #3: “Multi-Device” Compatibility
The definition of “responsive design” by W3 Schools is that your website is able to “resize, hide, shrink, enlarge, or move the content to make it look good on any screen”.
This is critical in today’s modern context because…
Fact #1: Smartphones and tablets now account for 60% of all online traffic. Source: ComScore.com “Major Mobile Milestones In May”
Fact #2: Mobile users are searching for all types of local businesses. Source: BrightLocal.com “Consumer Mobile Survey 2015”
Fact #3: 78% of mobile searches for local businesses result in a purchase. Source: Local Search Association, 2014
Fact #4: You MUST have a responsive website if you’re going to tap into the devices used by your site visitors. People will be accessing your website via desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones and tablets. If your website is not built to receive these visitors, the competition might pry them away from you.
Website Design Component #4: Typography and Layouts
In my experience, the most important aspect of web design has to be typography and layout.
Because these two factors influence how readable your content is. With high readability, you can expect your message to be communicated across crisply and clearly.
Try reading the following text – Carlos Slim became a billionaire after the economic crash of 1982 when he purchased extremely valuable investments at low prices.
Now try reading this – Carlos Slim became a billionaire after the economic crash of 1982 when he purchased extremely valuable investments at low prices.
I’m sure the second sentence was much more readable.
The clearer your message is, the easier it will be for your online visitors to say YES! to your company.
Website Design Component #5: The Right Scripts & Softwares To Enhance Your Site
To make your website run smoothly it needs the help of softwares, plugins and scripts seamlessly integrated. These additions assist your website performance and functionality.
For example, one of the most popular form software used is Contact Form 7 – this WordPress plugin helps you to receive enquiries from your customers.
Phoca Gallery – this image display extension for Joomla helps you showcase pictures in a professional manner. Again, coding not needed.
Bootstrap 3 – a Drupal mobile first frontend framework assists users to create Bootstrap sites out-of-the-box quickly.
These softwares and others, when added to your website, will transform it into an essential part of your organization. Efficiently working around the clock 24 hours a day.
These 5 Components COMBINED Create Uncontrollable Sales, The Likes Of Which You’ve Never Seen Before
When you intertwine enhanced web usability, lightning quick website loading speeds and conversion focused copywriting into each and every one of your pages online.
You can’t expect anything other than a windfall of profits to flowing your way.
You’ve seen the shocking studies…
- 78% of mobile searches for local businesses result in a purchase. Source: Local Search Association, 2014…
- Research published by Akamai and Gomez.com shows that almost half of online visitors expect websites to load in 2 seconds…
- Amazon.com found that for every 100ms of latency, it suffered a drop in sales by approximately $500 million….
…when you string these facts together, you can only come to one conclusion.
Your website must perform at peak levels or risk losing out to your competition.
How To Get An Effective Website In Singapore Which Makes You More Sales NOW…
Never in the history of humankind has there been an open door opportunity like this today. All you have to do is create a website, and basically every person on the planet, from Africa to Australia… from Canada to Kowloon… from Shanghai to Singapore… anyone can easily check out what you have to offer…. AND BUY!
Getting your website up and running is merely part of the battle.
The other half, is getting your website to perform at it’s peak.
That’s where I step in to assist, with your permission, I would like to furnish your company with a stellar website you’d be proud of…
- Blisteringly quick! – – Your website must load in DOUBLE quick time, my aim is to achieve web page load times in sync with a camera flash or lightning bolt!
- Responsive to the touch – – Your new website will fit all devices currently known to mankind. And I’ll ensure that it’ll even fit the smallest of smartphone screens…
- Integrated with up to date Content Management System – – WordPress is the preferred choice, it will power your website. Why? Because it also powers 20% of websites on the internet. That’s about 74.65 million. That’s what you call popular…
- Softwares, Plugins & Scripts – – I’ll fuse top tiered, high-performance, premium softwares into your website, including ones which even experienced web developers regularly overlook. These softwares have helped my clients make more sales, sometimes by up to 300%!
- Typography & layout – – Simple, clean cut, minimalist… It’s all about scooping up more leads, more customers, more subscribers, more sales… unnecessary fat is chopped off mercilessly!
- And so much more…
If you’re still on the fence, I understand how you feel, but listen, at this point in time you need to make a decision, and the way I see it, there are only 3 options facing you…
OPTION #1: BUILD YOUR WEBSITE WITHOUT ANY HELP.
Trial and error could help you dramatically reduce costs. But it is also guaranteed to take up more of your time.
There are many factors to consider… hosting packages, SSL certifications, payment processing, compelling content that makes people buy, structures, templates and more…
Compared to hiring someone who already has all the tool, tips and techniques, crammed into his cranium (all he has to do is retrieve it)…
Moreover, there’s no telling what will happen.
Think about this, when it comes to IT, coding and programming – – it’s like trying to bake a cake by reading a cooking book in Sanskrit. It causes annoyance, anger and frustrations to boil to a fever-pitch. And in some cases, people have been known to get so irked they resort to this…
OPTION #2: MISS THE BOAT, STICK WITH YOUR CURRENT WEBSITE, AVOID PROGRESSING FORWARD.
If curiosity killed the cat, procrastination killed people, here’s why…
Many current business owners fail to get onto the bandwagon, modernize their websites and enhance the experience of customers.
As a result… their image suffers… their brand takes a beating and customers and clients slip away.
With a slow, clunky website that looks like it was built in the 1970’s, don’t expect the competition won’t capitalize on this situation, step in front of your company and sweep up your customers.
OPTION #3: HIRE A WEBSITE DESIGNER IN SINGAPORE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE’S DOING.
Your best move is to get started immediately with an experienced web designer who has built websites from scratch and cranked up sales from the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars… to millions (if you ask nicely I’ll reveal the details of how I produced this much revenue for clients in Singapore — if it worked in tiny Singapore, imagine what would happened when this knowledge is unleashed to a wider audience)…
Who knows his way around the best CMS (content management systems) and knows how to tailor your new website to serve your company and sell more of your products and services.
If you would like to FINALLY get started with a powerful presence online in Singapore, then here’s the easy way to do so. Click on the button below, and you’ll be taken to the contact page, then, simply fill in your details and submit the form.